Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles: www.flhsmv.gov
Everything you need to get and stay on the road (driver licenses, tags and titles).
- Hillsborough County Clerk of Court: www.hillsclerk.com
This site has been recently redesigned to enable you to access the information you need with more ease and speed.
- AA—Alcoholics Anonymous: www.aa.org
Alcoholics Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
- What to Bring: www.flhsmv.gov/driver-licenses-id-cards/what-to-bring/
Florida's information about the required documentation to obtain, replace or renew a Florida driver license or ID card based on citizenship status.
- Emergency Contact Information: services.flhsmv.gov/eci/
Florida's DHSMV now provides a service which allows you to leave your emergency contact information for law enforcement in case of emergency.
- We Save Lives: www.wesavelives.org
We Save Lives is the Leading Voice for Safety, educating and influencing the public about the 3D's; Drunk, Drugged, and Distracted driving.
- Hillsborough County Anti Drug Alliance (HCADA): www.HCADA.com
A community coalition operating in Tampa, Florida. HCADA envisions a community where youth and families are safe, healthy and free of substance abuse and addiction. The work of the Coalition is accomplished via volunteer community collaboration through the various workgroups and task forces of the coalition.
- MADD—Mothers Against Drunk Driving: www.madd.org
Founded by a mother whose daughter was killed by a drunk driver, Mothers Against Drunk Driving® (MADD) is the nation’s largest nonprofit working to protect families from drunk driving and underage drinking.